Hey, if you are a food lover and want to eat some delicious food. Then This making bread with plain flour recipe is an all-time family favourite. Best making Bread with plain flour for you.
Sent in by Sue Duckles
“I found the recipe on the internet! This came about because I had some brewer’s yeast and no bread flour. The gannets had cleared the shop of anything pastry or bread related including ready cooked!
So the recipe came in handy and produces a good, edible loaf. See what you think:
Find More: Video #8: Meal Planning For The Paleo Diet
‘No-knead’ Making Bread with Plain Flour
- Mix 7g dried yeast with 1 teaspoon sugar, stir in 290 ml lukewarm water and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
- Put 500g plain flour in a bowl and stir in 1 teaspoon salt.
- Add the yeast & water and mix well. (You can knead it in the bowl if you wish).
- Place in a 2lb loaf tin and leave to rise, covered with a cloth for 6 hours or more (leave it overnight if you prefer)
- If the tin is metal grease first.
- Bake at 210 Deg c for 30 – 45 minutes.
- Tap the bottom of the loaf with your knuckle. If it sounds hollow, it is done.
- Cool before eating”
***Do you have an easy recipe or cooking tips that you would like to share? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you the credit for it