What are Nuke Nutrition Moringa Tablets?
Moringa is a tree native to the sub-Himalayan areas of Pakistan and India, where people have used it for generations. It can grow to about 12 metres in height and has a crown of feathery leaves. Moringa has many documented health benefits and is packed full of antioxidants making it a great addition to a healthy lifestyle. Due to the many benefits, the tree can provide it has been called “the miracle tree”, and for good reason too.
It beats all the other superfoods out of sight! Click Here to read all about this phenomenal plant.
As a start, Moringa contains
3 x more potassium than bananas
4 x more calcium than milk
36 x more magnesium than egg
25 x more iron than spinach
7 x more vitamin C than oranges
4 x more vitamin A than carrot
50 x more vitamin B2 than bananas
50 x more vitamin B3 than peanuts
2 x more protein than milk
Moringa contains vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B7, A, C, K, E and D
It also contains over 90 nutrients and more than 40 antioxidants.
Here is the list of the nutrients mentioned:
|12.vitamin B1 (thiamin)||74.Dihydroactinidolide|
|15.Vitamin B6||76.(E)-Geranyl acetone|
|18.Vitamin K||78.Acetic acid|
|19.vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||79.Pentanoic acid|
|20.vitamin B3 (niacin)||80.Hexanoic acid|
|21.Vitamin C||81.Octadecanoic acid|
|Amino acids||82.Hexadecanoic acid|
|22.aspartic acid||83. erythrobic acid|
|23.glutamic acid||84.citric acid|
|48.Linoleic||107.benzyl acetonitrile (niazirin)|
Amino Acids: In addition, it contains various other nutrients, including the following essential amino acids:
- Threonine – a nutrient that helps metabolism and prevent fatty build up in the liver. It also aids digestion.
- Isoleucine – good for a healthy brain and helps to give the body natural energy.
- Leucine – works hand in hand with isoleucine to increase energy levels.
- Phenylalanine – aids communication between the brain’s nerve cells and also helps to reduce hunger pangs as well as increasing alertness and improving memory.
- Tryptophan – supports your immune system, and its mood boosting ability helps to beat depression and anxiety-associated insomnia. It also reduces the risk of heart attack and lowers bad cholesterol levels.
- Lysine – aids the absorption of calcium into the bones, supports antibodies and regulates various hormones as well as inhibiting the growth of virus cells.
- Methionine – provides the body with sulphur as well as helping to lower cholesterol. It also supports the liver, kidneys, and helps keep skin, hair and nails healthy.
- Valine – helps to keep the mind calm.
There are other amino acids in Moringa too which are not essential to the body but still beneficial in supporting health. These include histidine, alanine, glutamic acid, arginine, cysteine, proline, aspartic acid, glycine, serine and tyrosine. Moringa seeds contain oils that hold high levels of oleic acid, which may act to reduce inflammation.
– Increases Energy Levels
– Helps Combat Fatigue & Depression
– Boost Immune System
– Suitable for Vegans
Pure Moringa Extract
Nutritional Information per Tablet:
120 tablets, easy to swallow
Directions for Use:
Consume 1 -2 tablets with your first meal of the day.
MANUFACTURED IN THE UK & SUITABLE FOR VEGANS